Moisturize Your Skin
Easy Effective Tips to Moisturize Your Skin
No matter what your age or skin type, it is vital to protect the skin you have. Avoid overly exposing your skin to the sun, wind, or harsh chemicals like chlorine. Practice a regular skincare routine by cleansing, exfoliating, toning and moisturizing your skin.
Follow these tips to keep your skin as healthy, smooth, and sexy as ever!
• After a bath or shower, apply moisturizers to lock the moisture into your skin.
• Alternate between oil-based and water-based moisturizers if you have combination skin.
• Choose an oil-free, water-based moisturizer for oily skin.
• Choose a thick, oil-based moisturizer for exceptionally dry skin.
• Choose a gentle, fragrance-free, and hypoallergenic moisturizer for sensitive skin.
• Do not apply moisturizers too often because it can result in clogged pores.
• Focus on other body parts besides your face. Moisturizing is vital on dry elbows, knees, legs, breasts, and other
areas that may be prone to flaking and chapping.
• Its never too early to start moisturizing your skin and to protect it from the signs of aging.
• Mature skin may benefit from moisturizing products that contain alpha-hydroxy acid, selenium, or Tropoelastin.
• Pick a moisturizer that contains a low level of sunscreen, like SPF 15. It keeps your skin soft and smooth while
preventing the negative effects of harmful UV rays.
• Strengthen your skin by choosing moisturizers that contain Vitamin A and Vitamin E.
• Wear lots of warm clothes, as well as gloves, scarves, and hats in the winter to prevent chapped skin and loss of
If you experience difficulty in selecting an appropriate moisturizer for your skin, consult your healthcare provider or a beautician for educated suggestions. If you know your skin type, choose a product created especially for you!